Reference Number: 441 2011 MHU
Our client is a mining services provider. The Marketing Manager’s core responsibility is to oversee all marketing activities to the channels and distributors as well as all external marketing, communication, promotion etc. The role, thus provide marketing support services on both the company marketing and product marketing strategies which will broadly include: marketing, channel liaison, branding, advertising, technical promotional activities, training material and website management. The Marketing Manager reports into the Director: Marketing & Supply Chain who in turn reports into the CEO.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Devise, develop and implement marketing material, promotional material, and training material.
- Develop and sustain the DetNet website, portal, apps etc.
- Manage DetNet’s product brands.
- Manage and track all Trademark registrations and legal aspects regarding brand and product registrations.
- Develop editorial content for products to support PR activities within the channels.
- Work with channel and distributors to promote DetNet products and to develop a market demand / pull from a diverse customer base. Also support channel events and exhibitions.
- Maintain detailed competitor information that include product features, product costs, product pricing, production and sales volumes and all other relevant information for existing competitors and new entrants.
- Manage all branding aspects with regards to packaging and ensuring the brand is aligned throughout both channels externally.
- Conduct market research using a variety of techniques, such as surveys, and provide the company with updated market and industry information in terms of size, segments and application needs.
- Manage the budget for all DetNet’s marketing, advertising, branding and promotional activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the agreed marketing and sales strategies to proactively comment, recommend amendments and propose revisions to existing product sales.
- Develop and maintain all internal communication including the company intranet, internal documents, value campaign and internal events.
- Monitor positioning of the DetNet product opposite competitive offering.
- Be a marketing support to HR with regards to their events and career fairs.
- Management of sponsorships pertaining to industry collaborations
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric/ Grade 12.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years’ experience in the sales and marketing environment (ideally with mining or similar industry exposure)
- Global customer liaison experience (USA, Europe & Australia) an advantage.
- Fully literate in the following packages: Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator); Wordpress
- Highly literate with a flair for technical writing.
- Administratively sound - close out tasks and can focus on details.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a global customer base
- Permanent role
- Urgent role
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.