Reference Number: SCFFDS01
A Marketing Agency in Cape Town is looking to hire a Debtor’s Clerk to join their finance team on a 3-month contract basis. The individual will be responsible for completing invoicing and maintaining the debtor’s ledger to ensure that all monies due, is received on time.
- Do accurate, complete, and timeous invoicing.
- Allocate received payments correctly.
- Send out invoices and credit notes to clients via email.
- Communicate any debtor-related problems to the Financial Manager.
- Ensure the necessary approvals are obtained prior to crediting invoices.
- Do daily filing of invoices and credit notes.
- Submit monthly statements to customers.
- Monthly sales reconciliations for all departments.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Accounting.
- Accounting Diploma / Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Debtors Clerk or similar position.
- Experience in a Junior Accountant role will be advantageous.
- 2 years’ experience working on a well-known accounting package.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to deliver on quick turnaround times.
- The ability to organize and prioritize, as well as, perform under pressure.
- Be deadline driven and can work independently.
- Be professional and patient.
- Have a positive attitude and strong people skills, as well as, be well-spoken.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com/jobs for the latest CA Finance jobs.
CA Finance: Global Recruitment
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not yet had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.