The Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) will play a lead role in the day-to-day running of the business in Eswatini including providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s strategic business plan objectives and annual goals.
- Ensure growth and development of the business within Eswatini
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage the results and resources of the company in accordance with approved budgets
- Effectively manage Human Capital in accordance with a high-performance culture and within authorized policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Government and the private sector
- Maintain and develop our corporate culture, values, and reputation in the market and with our staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory bodies.
- Enhance processes and infrastructure to allow the organization to grow and achieve its goal.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative functions to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Report to the Shareholders/Board and the Executive Management Team on organizational plans and performance.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (such as a B Com Degree) is essential
- A postgraduate qualification will be advantageous.
- The company will only look at candidates who have no less than TEN to FIFTEEN years relevant, working experience.
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector is essential
- Experience in the Microfinance industry will be advantageous
- Previous exposure to Africa will be highly advantageous.
- Solid management, accounting and legal skills are essential.
- Previous Collections experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Eswatini and general Microfinance laws relating to financial services, particularly regarding Microlending is essential
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement of the job
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
Finance and Banking
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.