93 12 01 MNW
Our client, a new player in the Agri-industry in the Middle East, is currently searching for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join their team, whom will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment; pumps, gear, conveyor systems, loading systems, production machines and equipment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Performs routine facility mechanical maintenance as assigned.
- Performs Planning Maintenance tasks as assigned
- Observes and troubleshoots mechanical devices in operation by adjusting functional parts of devices, as well as repairing/replacing defective parts.
- Responsible for aiding in start-up process to ensure equipment is operating correctly.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Contains a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to assist in resolving issues and fostering Continuous Improvement.
- All other duties as assigned
Benefits and Contractual information:
- At least 5 years industrial maintenance experience required, preferably within a heavy industry.
- Proven ability to successfully meet customer and management deadlines.
- Highly organized, self-starter that can work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to work a flex schedule as needed
- Residential Expat – single status
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions