Reference Number: RSBSF019
A leading Commercial bank in Mauritius is looking to hire a Head Digital Payments and Services to be based at their head office in Port Louis and will report to the Head of Personal Financial Services. The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for working with IT and Operations to launch the new service, build a successful new digital payments business and develop ancillary services to enhance the attractiveness of the platform and drive profitability.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Strategic direction of the business
- The digital payments business offers significant opportunities for growth. The job holder will be responsible for;
- Developing and implementing a business plan
- Offer design and rollout
- Scoring modelling and performance
- Marketing plan and on-going campaign design
- New feature development
- Competitor and opportunity horizon scanning
- Profitability of the business
- The target will be to build a business that generates returns in excess of the shareholders cost of capital.
- The job holder will be expected to show a hands-on approach to leading the business and a collegiate attitude to working alongside other teams within the Bank.
- Network relationships
- Building the digital payments business will require the support of resources both inside and external to the Bank. This will require maturity and excellent soft skills.
- Minimum qualification at Degree level within a relevant field.
- Atleast 10+ years’ experience of Commercial banking experience, of which 5+ years’ experience needs to be in Payments and Mobile banking.
- Leadership and motivation of a team.
- Understanding of new business start-ups.
- Strong leader with excellent team skills.
- Innovator, Collegiate & Networking capabilities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Uncompromising ethics.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.