Our client is seeking an Operations Manager with a background in coal mining operations including drill and blast, load and haul and crushing and screening production activities to lead their team on site in East Africa.
- Management of the production activities including drill and blast, load and haul and crushing and screening.
- Ensure production targets are achieved within budget and timelines.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensuring compliance to health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Overseeing legal, audit & governance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering (or similar qualification).
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency preferred.
- 10 years’ professional experience in senior mining positions of which at least 5 years must be at management level.
- 5 years operational mining experience in open pit coal mines including drill and blast, load and haul and crushing and screening.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- FIFO roster
- 2 year renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.