Technical Sales – Mining Sites (Material Handling / Aftermarket Sales / Territory Management/ Mechanical) – Johannesburg, South Africa
: 66 1901 RR
Our client is seeking an experience Technical Sales Professional to manages sales activities in a specified commodity area for a wide range of products and systems to contribute to overall business results. This role is responsible for account management & territory planning, and to organize sales strategies for the specific territories.
- Responsible for selling aftermarket parts, services, wear parts, upgrades & rebuilds to customers in the various industries served by the Company.
- Individual will initiate and maintain strong customer relationships and increase the sales of our products and services.
- Travel will include planned and emergency sales calls throughout the assigned territory.
- Tasks will be to achieve sales and gross profit objectives and create strategic sales action plans.
- Schedule sales calls and meet with customers for the purpose of selling aftermarket parts/consumables, rebuilds & modernizations & full complement of service offerings.
- Responsible for maintaining the customer relationship while also being the front-line customer service contact.
- Develop strategies to increase wallet share and market penetration.
- Work with the inside sales team to draft proposals.
- Visit installations to consult with customers on equipment operations and replacement requirements.
- Ability to develop value propositions and ROI to help promote product sales.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers & increase order intake and enhance customer retention.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Respond timeously to customer concerns or requests.
- Work in a team environment to extract maximum sales potential through collaboration with other staff, product companies and divisions.
- Communicates proactively & regularly with inside sales, engineering, and management teams.
- Complete regular entries and updates in CRM system to include contacts, appointments, and opportunities.
- Acquire the latest product information with emphasis on technical advantage, industry quality standards, certifications, pricing, and delivery.
- Relevant Bachelor of Science Engineering degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in a Sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Knowledge of competitor's equipment to help define value proposition.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering/mechanical drawings, understand equipment manuals and familiarity with parts lists.
- Must be competent in account management & territory planning, be able to organize sales strategies and possess exceptional presentation skills.
Benefits and Contractual information
- Must be a self-starter and problem-solver who keeps the customers’ best interests at heart.
- Displays honesty, ethics, and integrity always.
- Knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programme will be advantageous.
- Computer literate in MS Office. Completion & regular updates of comprehensive account plans for key accounts.
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Frequent International Travel
- Competitive Annual Package
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.