Production Manager (Mining Services / Drilling / Blasting / Hauling / Mine Planning) – Northern Cape, South Africa
67 2001 RR
Our client is a leading mining services provider in Africa, looking for a Production Manager with open pit mining experience to lead the production teams (Drill and Blast, Load and Haul) of an operation located in the Northern Cape.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Report into the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for effective Stakeholder engagement
- Provide leadership towards achieving challenging production and safety targets.
- Oversee and manage operation SHEQ.
- Contribute to overall safety, health, and sustained profitability of the site.
- Production, haul road maintenance & management
- Responsible for efficient Drilling & Blasting, and Load & Haul practices
- Responsible for Engineering & Maintenance (in conjunction with the Engineer)
- Responsible for mine planning and scheduling, adhere to mine plan at all times.
- Responsible for achieving production targets within set budgets.
- Labor coordination and management
- Regular production and technical reporting
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Recognized Mining or Civil Engineering Degree/ Diploma
- Proven record in carrying legal appointment 2.6.1
- More than 10 years open pit production management experience.
- 5 years’ experience within a management capacity
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual salary package
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Executive
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.