Reference Number: JOK
Our client, an Angolan lubricants trading company, is searching for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be to take charge of the sales team in country and should possess great sales ability, experience in the O&G sector and a solid understanding of the Angolan market.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage the overall development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing plans necessary to achieve sales growth targets and market share for each of the company's product lines namely lubricants.
- Provide team leadership through supervision, leadership, and coaching and to enable each team member to achieve the goals set. In addition, ensuring that staff potential development and succession planning.
- Build strong internal and external business relationships and build on the team's efforts while encouraging strong working relationships.
- Identify appropriate training opportunities for the team to enhance profitability and improve collective experience.
- Develop business in industry sectors in general as well as B2B and B2C.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 5 years' minimum experience in a similar position within the O&G industry.
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English.
- Experience in marketing or sales engineering.
- Network of clients within the industry (not restrained to O&G industry)
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills, with an ability to establish and maintain good professional relationships
- Strong understanding of the Angolan Economy and Market.
- Experience in MS Office package.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.