Reference Number: CLDSCF01
The Product Manager is there to ensure that the product line complies with the client’s strategic recommendations, the individual determines, and implements the local marketing plan, and provides expected performance needed.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Responsible for market product life cycle planning and planning activities within the product life cycle
- The Product manager is responsible for developing product definition, market price, user group positioning, sales plan, configuration version
- Responsible for research on local consumer needs and preferences
- Identifying product opportunities and research on market, competition, laws, and regulations
- Carrying out product surveys, conduct terminal market and competition analysis
- Identify BEV/PHEV trends
- Develop product system (medium and long-term product planning)
- Responsible for coordination with the headquarter product manager
- Complete the annual KPI target
- Minimum completed relevant Tertiary Qualification majoring in automobile, machinery, trade, marketing, mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 8 Years working experience within the Automotive industry
- Excellent record of network development, negotiation, and dealer management skills
- Familiar with the automotive environment in the South African market
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Clifford Ndlebe
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Finance and Banking
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.