Reference Number: SF02
An innovative payments platform client in the E-Commerce space is currently seeking a Senior C# Developer. If you are an intermediate to senior developer, with primary experience in C# but your curiosity extends beyond that – then this is the opportunity for you! The individual should not be afraid of a challenge and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- This individual would be a key member of the Platform team.
- Would be involved in designing, building, extending, and working across the organization’s Platform offerings.
- Performing duties with other merchant and consumer systems.
- Work on building products connected to payment platforms.
- Involved in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Relevant IT qualification or experience if no formal qualification
- 3-5 Years of experience as an intermediate to Senior Developer
- Critical languages to have – C#, SQL
- Experience with the AWS products i.e.: API Gateway, Dynamo DB, EC2, Lambda
- Experience with both .NET framework and .NET Core
- Experience with: RabbitMQ and Microsoft SQL Server, GIT
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, CI, and CD and CDK will be advantageous.
- Ability to architect solutions and take ownership of deliverables.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with web standards and Protocols: REST, HTTP, TCP, WebSocket and SSE
- Nice to have experience with JMeter or Postman.
- Experience with both iterative and traditional software development life cycles
- Fintech experience is beneficial.
- Team player.
- Strong Communication skills, self-motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership and initiative, is passionate and adaptable and is detail orientated.
- Collaborative problem solver and can perform under fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and a fast learner.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com/jobs for the latest CA Finance jobs.
CA Finance: Global Recruitment
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not yet had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.