CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: SRBLRED003
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Management of the financial and lending aspects of the Bank’s SME Development Programme
- Originating and completing financing arrangements and transactions to financial intermediaries supporting SMEs across the continent
- Participate in the preparation of annual business development plans, covering all aspects of financing of financial intermediaries in respect of the SME Development Programme;
- Developing, marketing and managing financial products under the Bank’s SME Development Programme
- Design schemes and roadshows for establishing market presence with emphasis on broadening the geographic scope of the Bank’s activities and promoting the Bank’s SME Development Programme;
- Manage the SME Finance portfolios, from the process of origination, credit approval and contracting to ensure that the process is finalised within optimal time;
- Supporting the Credit Assessment department with relevant information to facilitate the SME Finance credit process and the Legal department during transaction documentation.
- In line with the above, liaise with the Banking Operations department to ensure that once approval is obtained, disbursement is done within the required timelines and that the portfolio is managed according to the terms of the agreement and to the client’s satisfaction, until expiry of the same;
- Establishing ties with market participants including international banks, African financial institutions, SME Finance intermediaries, project sponsors and developers, corporates and commodity boards and organizations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by senior management.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelors and Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a professional qualification in Banking or International Trade Finance;
- Sound experience of at least 8 years with a leading organisation and deep experience with financing SMEs
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and therefore knowledge of the workings of the main segments of the trade finance markets and the participants in major regions of Africa;
- Ability to meet senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and win their confidence that the specialist’s products will meet the needs of these parties;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in marketing SME finance products. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of designing and selling SME finance products;
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank's objectives; and
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- 12-month Contract
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt, or any other member country of Afreximbank.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.