Reference Number: SCFFDS01
Our client is seeking a Vice General Manager with extensive Operations and Management experience within the Automotive Industry to manage a Manufacturing Plant.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Assist the general manager to manage the company's daily operations.
- Formulate the company's development strategy, be responsible for the company's short-term and long-term company decisions and strategies, and Plays an important impact on the company's medium and long-term goals.
- Supervise and control the entire implementation process, be responsible for business results, organize the implementation of financial budget plans, etc.
- Establish the company's organizational system and business system, be responsible for the construction of the senior management team, select middle and senior management personnel, and review the company's internal management organization setting plan and basic management system.
- Formulate annual performance goals and business development strategy plans, overall marketing planning plans, and achieve business management goals.
- The company's relevant indicators, annual development plan, promote and ensure the smooth completion of operational indicators.
- Planning, promoting, organizing and coordinating the company's major operating plans, tracking market development and adjusting strategies.
- The establishment and improvement of company business strategies, operating rules, policies and procedures
- Continuously optimize the company's human resource allocation and continuously improve the company's overall operating level.
- Formulate the strategic development and business plan of each relevant department, and implement the business guidance and assessment of the subordinate departments and personnel.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in automotive engineering, machinery manufacturing, economics, or business management.
- Professional experience: more than 20 years of work experience, including more than 10 years of operation and management experience in automobile OEMs.
- Rich customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities.
- strong communication and coordination ability, planning ability and execution ability.
- Strong ability to withstand pressure; strong subjective initiative, daring to innovate and break through.
- Language requirement: English.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities. Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all CV's are recorded on our database for other suitable roles.