Reference Number: RSBSF023
A well-known Asian, Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a Brand Manager for their South African office, based in Johannesburg. This individual will be responsible for the full Brand Management function.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Assist the Chinese Brand manager with carrying out departmental management;
- Responsible for the client’s Brand communication planning and management in South Africa;
- Responsible for formulating a Brand communication management system and associated standards;
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the client's annual major brand events and activities in South Africa;
- Responsible for the Digital marketing planning, organization, execution, and effect evaluation;
- Responsible for the new product launch plan and evaluate the launch effect;
- Responsible for market-crisis, public relations management;
- Responsible for completing the annual brand goals;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- A completed Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (ie. News, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, etc.) is required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ of management experience related to Brand and Communication in the Automotive industry.
- Participated in Corporate brand or Product brand positioning / Creative and Communication projects.
- Responsible for Digital marketing projects, including Social media marketing, Search engines, Online advertising.
- Exposure to the Asian markets / Asian business environment is advantageous.
- Rich Media reporting skills.
- KOL management experience and resources.
- Fluency in English is required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.