Reference Number: JLLUL10
Our client, a leading telecoms group, is looking for an GM Account Manager. The client is an independent market leader in intelligent customer engagement technology. The candidate will be required to manage this rapidly growing business in the Middle East & Africa region.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the companies’ solutions as agreed and contracted with the customer.
- Identify areas of improvement to further revenues from the customer.
- Develop relationship of trust with key stakeholders at customer’s end. Ensure that this healthy relationship is maintained between customers.
- Develop new business with existing clients. Negotiate and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure timely invoicing & collection as per the contracted terms for services delivered to the customer
- Monitor key account metrics and forecast trends. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Keep the customer appraised about the company’s roadmap and new capabilities being introduced
- Transform Clients to promoters. Demonstrate value to clients. Obtain new customer references from existing customers
- Manage cross functional teams to ensure collaborative teamwork.
- Optimize resource costs by judiciously selecting and allocating resources in a timely manner.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 14+ years of Relevant experience
- MBA from a recognized B-School preferably.
- Track record of successful account management experience with Telecom Operators in multiple geographies as clients.
- The ability to make impactful customer centric solution presentations to customer organizations (CMO/Marketing Director, Product Heads, Technical Heads)
- Ability to identify, connect and network with key stakeholders at the customers end on a regular basis.
- Understand commercials, contracts, and the ability to negotiate sustainably profitable commercial terms and conditions
- Ability to manage multiple functional teams and facilitate collaborative team work to achieve effective results.
- Should have managed teams with multicultural background
- Should have a good understanding of the latest trends in Customer Value Management (CVM) in the Telecom Industry, developments in AI and emerging technologies
- 2 years renewable contract
- Market related salary