Reference Number: MPPFDS01
Our client within the NPO space is seeking a Partnerships Manager to represent them in Mozambique as they work with their partners to implement digital services projects in Mozambique. The company has partnerships with international non-governmental organizations to implement national scale digital health systems in Mozambique.
They work on a broad range of international development issues, including strengthening community health programs, electronic medical records, care coordination, agricultural extension programs, and remote data collection. The work we do currently involves the design, development, and large scale deployment of mobile applications and dashboards for health programs and intense collaboration and coordination with our partners to ensure the broader success of our programs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Represent the company across our projects and our perspective as a technology and development partner in discussions with external stakeholders, including government and donor agencies.
- This includes demonstrating our software and communicating technical inputs provided by the companies technical team.
- Debrief program stakeholders (primary implementing partners + government agencies) on project status and flag areas where their support or intervention may be requested.
- Provide periodic updates to the South Africa based project teams on overall success.
- Manage expectations of a wide range of project stakeholders in terms of system features, capabilities, service standards, and SLAs.
- Collaborate with our Mozambique-based partners, our South Africa-based implementation team, and an international team of software developers.
- Coordinate business development efforts to expand the companies portfolio in Mozambique.
- Coordinate with partners and vendors both within and outside of Mozambique to ensure an end-to-end solution.
- Manage projects with an eye to the big picture as it relates to long term sustainability, strategic value, and impact of the overall intervention.
- Prepare and maintain project plans outlining the activities, necessary steps, risks, and dependencies of given work streams as the project progresses and report updates on a bi-weekly basis.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with the Government of Mozambique particularly MISAU/PNAPE and other donor and implementing agencies in Mozambique.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both listening and speaking. Strong written communication skills. Ability to represent the company in meetings at various levels.
- Excellent partnership management experience. Experience of having managed expectations in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Able to work with a variety of partners and constituents and to drive strategic conversations with a range of stakeholders at all levels of the health system including the public health system.
- Planning and organizational skills that result in successful implementation and follow through on project-based work.
- Demonstrated initiative and comfort with unstructured problems in a diverse environment.
- Solution-oriented problem solver with good analytical capability.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple project tracks and workstreams.
- Adaptability and interest in wearing many different hats.
- Willing to travel at short notice for meetings, project work, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, technology, public health, public administration, or other relevant fields.
- Professional proficiency (verbal and written) in English and Portuguese.
- Authorized to work in Mozambique.
- This a full time consultancy for a duration of 24 months with a focus on project service delivery. It is expected that you will collaborate remotely with the staff in South Africa, Senegal, and USA offices.