Sector: Online Higher Education
Department: Business Development
Due to the pandemic many companies are adapting their operations and changing the way they reach their target market in an efficient manner. We are currently assisting an international client in the online education sector that is expanding their African brand into Kenya. This is a highly specialized role, senior role, and we are seeking a very specific skill set.
The incumbent should be a well-networked individual with high-level executive business development skills in the education sector in Kenya specifically. This individual will be tasked with establishing the brand within Kenya and procuring new university partnerships for our client in the online education space. You will be working with several key university stakeholders, including University Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Directors or Deputy Vice Chancellors, Deans, Department Chairs, faculty members and business administrators to build long-term relationships in Kenya.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish the brand within the Kenyan market
- Procuring new university partnerships in a designated country or region.
- Establishing and negotiating multi-year contractual relationship
- Working with several key university stakeholders, including University Presidents or Vice Chancellors, Provosts or Deputy Vice Chancellors, Deans, Department Chairs, faculty members and business administrators
- Obtain buy in and support for long-term relationship
- Creating brand awareness and networking with key individuals within the higher education space
- Secure new university contracts in alignment with specific “on-model” characteristics
- Provide advisory services with regards to taking university programs online
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and master’s degree
- 10+ years of work experience and proven track record in business development, and/or building strategic partnerships, with universities
- Experience in higher education is a must
- Experience with online education or universities that offer these services is preferred
- Experience in dealing with high-level executives and well-connected within the education sector in Kenya
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Well equipped to work remotely
- Currently based in Kenya
- Individual will be working remotely with the online support of established teams across the globe
- Willing to travel as and when required
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
CA Global Headhunters
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only
. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.