A client within the microfinance space is currently seeking and experienced individual to fill the role of Collections Manager. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire collections process and staff of the Eswatini arm of the company. Experience with both early and late stage collections will be essential.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Oversee the collections of all payments and by-products each month and follow up with the relevant employer, on any outstanding payments.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer, Regional Collections Manager and Head of Credit & Risk in interpreting failed collections and arrears information and in the implementation of corrective actions to recover losses and prevent future occurrences
- Ensure the correct collections strategies and campaigns for early and late stage collections and debit order, payday and payroll loans are implemented to maintain loan book provisions at the agreed rate
- Payroll collections, Debit order and Payday collections to be maintained
- Second-tier debit order platform collections to be improved on a consistent basis and Improve arears and provision levels
- Source, contract and supervise all internal and external collections partners
- Ensure failed collections are analysed and categorised timeously and appropriate actions to collect are put in place and followed through
- Ensure that all uncollectable debt is appropriately motivated and timeously written off, based on standing company policies and industry regulations
- Ensure that sound relationships are created and maintained with key staff and management at the payrolls of all Government, Parastatal and Private entities
- Compile the daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc collections reports to be presented during the monthly Exco and other forums
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to develop personnel
- Maintain fluency in product knowledge, the loans management system, and collections procedures necessary to carry out collections processes and conducting client interviews
- Relevant Degree with an applicable certificates in Collections and Credit Management being advantageous
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Government payroll and/or other payroll loan collections experience is essential
- Eswatini Microlending or related financial services experience is essential
- Knowledge of Eswatini laws relating to financial services, particularly regarding Microlending, is essential.
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV
to Clifford Ndlebe
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only
. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions