Our client is looking for a Senior Manager Project Controls for their expansion project in West Africa.
The candidate will have the overall and primary responsibility for ensuring that appropriate systems and procedures are in place to provide accurate, timely information to the Project Leadership Team to enable them to manage the project effectively, look at the impacts of changes and trends and, where appropriate make adjustments to the execution plans to ensure that the Team successfully achieves the goals and KPI’s of the concentrate expansion.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide leadership and direction of safety management across all facets of the project execution where necessary
- Comply with all aspects of the company and the companies policies and values including the Code of Conduct.
- Participate and lead Environment and Community representation and activities in conjunction with leadership
- Ensure project control and reporting requirements (safely / timely / budget / people / quality etc.) are conveyed in a timely manner to Operations and ECM contract personnel.
- Project control related communication or progress meetings, where project controls or reporting requirements / discussions / negotiations will occur.
- Management of overall project control and reporting function and governance processes throughout the project construction and commissioning lifecycle including implementation of appropriate project control management plan that will ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Determination, monitoring and analysis of the project construction scope and deliverables required including change control management.
- Develop a budgeting and cost control system based on detailed work packages to enable the leadership team to have access to an accurate picture of cost expended, commitments, accruals and payment and a forecast value for each package.
- Oversee a planning system to enable the leadership team to accurately assess progress against the plan and provide them with the information needed to instigate appropriate actions to address any changes or slippages to the construction schedule.
- Project Controls/Services Manager (Post Grad. Degree, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate)
- Engineer, Accountant or Financial/Business Analyst
- Processing and/or Materials Handling Infrastructure Capital Projects $1B plus, for 5 to 10 years.
- Proven experience on a large project construction environment at senior level on
- Mining, Processing and/or Materials Handling Infrastructure Capital Projects US$800 million
- Executing and constructing Brownfield Processing and/or Materials Handling Infrastructure Projects (minimum 3 years) to the value of a minimum of 500 million USD in bulk materials or hard rock mining
Benefits and Contractual information:)
- Proven multi discipline, construction based EPCM/ECM Processing and/or Materials Handling Infrastructure Project delivery experience in similar projects and industry
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vivienne Gower
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.