Regional Business Line Manager (OEM / Drilling Technology/ Hydraulics / Mining) – West Africa
: 72 0802 RR
The primary task will be to maximize sales, grow the market share, maintain consolidated profitability, and thereby strengthen the company’s market position in the West African (WA) Region. As RBLM, you have responsibility for consolidated operations. You will drive the business with focus on growth and profitability, as well as finding business synergies, building new businesses, and creating new options. You will act as a facilitator as well as challenger to marketing and sales teams involved. To attain and maintain the position you must develop in line with future business opportunities, market trends and outlined divisional strategies. You should also build and sustain a professional, competent, dedicated, and effective organization that can meet present and future customer expectations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Map the market in WA Region and determine the company’s standing in mining, quarry, and exploration segment during the last 3 years.
- Prepare a fresh Territory Management (TTM) Plan for WA. Including channel management strategy for the region together with other RBLM’s and company management team.
- Identify Key Customers/Key Prospects/Competitor Strongholds in all major countries and define a Winning Strategy for each of them.
- Assess the total market potential through TTM identify all potential customers in the WA Region and make an Action Plan on how to succeed with the company Technology/Products/Solutions in the short-medium-long term.
- Plan objectives and strategies to achieve the required targets (short-medium-long term) through the Marketing and Sales Team.
- To manage, motivate and develop your team and observe the company policy of equal opportunities in employment equity.
- Work actively on the brand positioning in line with the company strategy
- Increase customer satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in Customer surveys (and/or via other channels)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment in your domain.
- As a Senior Management Team member, you need to actively contribute in developing West African Region organization in order to be able to attract, develop and retain the right people.
- Increase employee satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in MY VOICE employee surveys.
- Interact with the other divisions within West Africa to support the development of synergies and thereby consolidated result/ performance of the company
- Work seamlessly with Global Strategic Customers to deliver lasting results within West Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- The successful candidate should have a university degree + 5 years management experience in a similar role.
- 10 years minimum strategic sales experience in the mining environment
- MBA/Management qualifications would be advantageous.
- The incumbent must be very well known/networked in the mining and construction environment of West Africa.
- Solid technical knowledge of Mining Applications.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent performance (increasing revenue and market share)
- Excellent Leadership and People Management Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Fluent in both French and English will be preferred.
- Competitive Annual Salary Package
- Permanent employment opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.