Reference Number: 456 0802 MHU
The role of Regional Business Line Manager-Parts and Service Division (PSD) is responsible for results in West Africa Region. You will be expected to provide dynamic leadership to the team to optimize deliverables in our four focus areas Sales & Marketing - Operations including Workshop - Technical Service- Training. The position reports to Regional General Manager and will be an integral part of the management team. You will have responsibility for West Africa region covering Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD as well as associated operational efficiencies. Our client is looking for a strong leader who ideally has hands on experience and intimate knowledge of the West African region mining market, is passionate about working with people and growing them while delivering consistent results.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Responsible for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD operations in the Region.
- Develop business plans, revenue forecasts, budgets, organization structure based on current fleet of capital equipment and expected addition over the next 3 years and manage PSD to achieve desired results.
- Develop a business plan for our future regional workshop infrastructure.
- Key drivers will be Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all safety related aspects are managed and adhered to in each area and all Company facilities of responsibility.
- Oversee technical training and development of PSD team to provide tools and processes for excellent service
- Manage and optimize performance of service agreements together with your team.
- Drive and manage local and regional team in a matrix organization and ensure a team of high-performing and collaborative employees – by recruiting from a diverse pool and following Company recruiting practices and developing competencies of the team. Continuously improve gender diversity and employment equity in the region.
- Safeguard Company’s future through effective succession planning (grow second line of managers);
- Ensure every team member is contributing in a positive way to the Company goals and identify continuous improvement opportunities in team setup.
- Work seamlessly with Capital equipment Regional BLMs so as promote Company as a total solution.
- Develop close relationships with all key stakeholders and drive Governance Structure formulated to meet customer at different levels at regular intervals.
- Support the Group’s vision by contributing continuously to the Customer - Value and a Customer - Care driven culture
- Safeguard a safe and healthy working environment in your domain including Workplace, Workshops, and Sites where we have Service Agreements.
- Ensure that "The Company Way" & "Code of Conduct" is followed.
- The position requires frequent domestic, regional and occasional overseas travel
Benefits and Contractual information:
- University degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical /Electrical) is mandatory, an MBA would be advantageous
- Experience in surface and underground mining equipment with knowledge of products and applications.
- A proven record of accomplishment in aftermarket with a strong commercial knowledge.
- Minimum 10+ years’ work experience of which minimum 3-4 years should have been in leadership managing people and delivering results
- A result oriented and experienced professional in the aftermarket field
- Proven ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen/ Strategic thinking.
- Good command of both oral and written French and English.
- Socially aware and able to work as part of a diverse team
- Proficient in use of MS Office/Outlook/Excel
- Strong customer focus
- Permanent role
- Will involve regular travel
- Potential to be based either in Burkina Faso or Mali
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.