System Integrator (Collision Avoidance / Autonomous Vehicles / OEM / Smart Mines / AI) – South Africa
81 1902 RR
The System Integrator identifies the performance requirements for a system, then prepares and executes the validation test plan to verify the system complies with the requirements. He/she has the critical responsibility to ensure that the system is fit for purpose, meeting or exceeding applicable regulations from a functional point of view. System Integrator is responsible to validate our underground vehicle Collision Avoidance System product portfolio.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Write customer facing Statement of Work, with performance criteria that the system shall meet for a successful customer delivery.
- Collaborate with the Technical Product Owner to identify and maintain a list of product risks and mitigation plan.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to build and maintain the project plan.
- Collaborate with the Technical Product Owner to define system level acceptance criteria.
- Act as a stakeholder for the Scrum team and participate to Scrum events.
- Prepare and execute the validation test plan according to applicable regulations.
- Maintain the requirement traceability map between the product requirement, SoW and the validation test plan.
- Perform field testing: experiment with the product, collect and analyze technical data, prioritize, and communicate feedback from deployment to plan product improvement with the Product Manager and the Technical Product Owner.
- Collaborate with the Technical Product Owner to ensure all technical documentation for production, installation & certification procedure, and field maintenance is organized and transferred to product management.
- Review external documentation prepared from it.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer, electrical, electro-mechanical or mechanical engineering.
- 10 years as a system integrator, system engineer, quality specialist or equivalent.
- 5 year working in either of the mining, automotive, automation, aeronautic or defense sectors.
- Knowledge of collision avoidance systems for vehicles or aircrafts is an asset.
- Knowledge of validation frameworks for autonomous vehicles is an asset.
- Knowledge of ISO standards related to machine functional safety is an asset.
- Experienced with writing system requirements for real-time embedded systems.
- Experienced with requirement traceability between an industry standard, and product design.
- Good working knowledge of classical mechanic physics.
- Pragmatic, hands-on to install light-duty electro-mechanic components.
- Experienced with documentation management tools (e.g. Confluence, DOORS, SharePoint)
- Experienced with issue tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Axosoft)
- Basic knowledge of Linux at the command line level.
- Ability to work remotely/independently from the development team.
- Active listener, excellent to communicate and adapt information to a variety of audience.
- Good negotiation skills to reach compromise with customers and regulators.
- Ability to act as a team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently (50% of time).
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will have growth opportunities.
- Join an award-winning company
- Work in a collaborative and supportive environment, in a human-scale company.
- Be part of a growing company that has a global presence around the world.
- Opportunity to work with industry leading professionals.
- Competitive annual package
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.