The Head of Technology reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The person should take charge of all IT function and manage the Company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide leadership in technology portfolio for enablement and innovation.
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints.
- Develop key performance indicators and SLAs in lieu of requirement of stakeholders.
- Develop policies for internal IT operations to drive attainment of SLAs.
- Define the enterprise architecture in conjunction with current and future requirements.
- Manage and support delivery of software and hardware operations and projects.
- Enable process efficiency of back office operations.
- Drive innovation for front office or core business operations by recommending viable technologies.
- Identify and manage external vendors in the delivery of contracted work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 6+ years’ management experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years’ experience working with cashless systems and ERPs - Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with business leaders to drive effectiveness of the IT department.
- 3 + years’ Experience providing IT solutions in an [industry] environment preferred PMP, ITIL, SCRUM certification desirable.
- Strategic visionary with a focus on the future of Transit
- Knowledge of current and developing technologies to assist Bus Transit in continuing to provide cost-effective, environmentally friendly transit services.
- Track record of innovation.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Clifford Ndlebe
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.