101 18 02 MNW
Our client, an international mining house, is looking for a Senior Vice President of Health and Safety to lead the Health and Safety departments by ensuring that the Health and Safety management framework / systems are formulated, and processes and information are actively integrated.
- Ensure corporate direction, values and business goals relating to Health and Safety matters are well understood throughout the organisation.
- Align the strategy cross-functionally to support the integrated Health and Safety framework for external compliance to applicable criteria.
- Lead and drive Innovation & Business Improvement projects and initiatives as it pertains to Health and Safety.
- Align to international responsible mining principles.
- Establish appropriate direction for Health and Safety business units based on the translation and interpretation of the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Benchmarking of operating entities and the company to local and international peers
- Design fit for purpose systems as it pertains to Health and Safety in the organisation
- Improve organizations position in terms of Safety and Health internationally and externally.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Post graduate Diploma / Honours Degree / Professional Qualification Degree in Health or Safety.
- Master’s Degree in Health and Safety would be advantageous.
- Certificate in ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard.
- At least 13 years’ experience in a Health and Safety related position, of which 7 years should have been at a senior management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions