Reference Number: 133 AB
Our client, an International Gold Mine Company is currently looking for a Open Pit Mining Superintendent to join their operation in West Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Leadership of team members (including contractors) including coordination of activity, mentoring and skill development;
- Responsible for all statutory requirements pertaining to open pit mining activities;
- Ensure that the Minerals and Mining and Minerals and Mining (Explosives) Regulations, and any lawful order given by an Inspector in the interest of safety, health and the environment are observed by every person employed at the mine;
- Ensure effective communication channels with Mine Planning and Maintenance Departments to promote good production planning and the achievement of set targets;
- Responsible for the day to day control and management of open pit mining activities;
- Manage and control mining activities to achieve planned targets within budgets;
- Manage external relations with industry regulators, e.g. Inspectorate Division of Minerals Commission and EPA as required;
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Masters Degree /Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Ghanaian Minerals and Mining Law
- Professional Qualification: Minerals Commission Mine Superintendent Certification
- Competitive salary USD
- Ghanaian Nationals ONLY
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.