: 461 2402 MHU
Our client is a leading drilling services company who require an Operations Manager to assist in growing their presence across Africa. To ensure that the business plans translate to operational plans for relevant business and per business/site and that it is effectively executed. To manage and lead subordinates in order for them to achieve their KPAs and established standards ensuring optimized Company growth.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develop and Implementation of Business Plan
- Contract and operations management
- New business development
- People Management
- SHERQ Management
- Operational Efficiencies
- Finance and profit management
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelors or similar in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant Management qualification
- Track record of leading an organization to financial success.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the mining sectors.
- 5-10 years’ experience managing a team at management level.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mechanized drilling
- Contract management and negotiation
- Business administration and development
- Predictive maintenance
- Automated surveying (matching resources and equipment)
- Data Analytics (Excel / Power BI/ etc.)
- Operations monitoring and analysis (Short interval control)
- Adaptive mine / site planning
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Management opportunity
- Competitive annual package
- Extensive international travel
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.