Reference Number: FDSSM01
An exciting UK start-up within the FinTech Space is seeking a Sales Manager with experience in Tech sales to assist in growing the business on a contractual basis in Mozambique.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- To deliver (with support from UK HQ) the set revenue budget for Mozambique
- To find, close and assist with onboarding (local team to manage) customers that hit the following criteria:
- Sell wholesale to other business
- Currently accept payment upon delivery
- Turnover of more than 1.5m USD per annum
- Have more than 5 drivers
- Majority of deliveries are in Mozambique not cross border
- Support the UK team to provide sales and marketing collateral – Sales manager to amend and adjust to suit market needs
- Collate and prepare feedback from the marketplace, along with own insight into market requirements for future product development
- At least 2 years of demonstrable success in selling software solutions in the B2B market
- Portuguese and English language (fluent for both spoken and written)
- CRM experience along with standard office software
- Strong networking ability – must be able to create and nurture long term relationships.
- Experience with C-level negotiations
- Self-motivated to work remotely, but as part of wider team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Use of Pipedrive CRM system
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint
- Expert user of LinkedIn sales navigator
- Management experience
- Experience of working in start-ups
- Understands the predictable revenue structure
- Well versed in zoom, teams etc
- This a contract basis role.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities. Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all CV's are recorded on our database for other suitable roles.