Reference Number: 114-0503LH
Our client, a services provider to the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking a degree qualified Reliability Engineer with strong experience in the coaching of Root Cause Failure Analysis to join their team in KZN on a short-term contract with possible extension.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Overseeing all aspects of fixed plant reliability engineering and maintenance.
- Hands on root cause failure analysis and the coaching and mentoring thereof.
- Loss prevention and elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management.
- Ensure maximum plant availability.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop a focus on safety and ensure health, safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Incident and hazard reporting.
- Fault inspections and reporting.
- Assist in planning for the Engineering Maintenance team and the development of preventative asset and maintenance strategies.
- Shutdown maintenance.
- Spares management.
- Strong focus on mentoring and training.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering Degree.
- ECSA registration preferred.
- 5 years minimum previous reliability engineering experience within the mining industry with in-depth RCFA experience.
- Previous condition monitoring, non-destructive testing and vibration analysis experience.
- CMMS systems experience.
- Preventative maintenance and shutdown planning experience.
- Plant optimization experience.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
- Applicants must have South African citizenship and currently reside in South Africa.
- 4 month initial contract with possible extension.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.