My Client, a leader in the manufacturing sector are in the process of recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their vibrant consumer division.
KEY RESULT AREAS INCLUDE:
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct, lead and manage Consumer Sales activities in the geographical area of responsibility to achieve AOP targets.
- Manage and develop dealer network in their territories for all brands. Put the customer at the center of all actions.
- Develop and lead the sales force to fulfill the AOP targets.
INDIVIDUAL COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- Achieve AOP Targets in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Manage and develop Sales Force : Provide clear policies that give a customer focus to the salesforce. Communicate clear and attainable goals to the sales team. Develop a best-in-class sales force, provide appropriate training and development and ensure performance management is effective
- Achieve Gross Profit/Ebit : Implement and control pricing policy and mix as well as manage sales budget in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to evaluate the effectiveness of sales activities in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Develop appropriate strategies to meet marketplace demands and business needs.
- Gather market intelligence from the sales team. Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the business.
- Motivate employees and secure succession: Establish individual business plans and development action plans. Develop the area, coach and monitor the sales force and create a high-performance team. Ensure that all team members figure in working succession plans.
- It is required that the individual has a minimum of 5 years sales experience;
- Proven Leadership skills in leading a team;
- High negotiating and communication skills;
- Business and financial acumen;
- Market and product knowledge;
- Analytical thinking;