Reference Number: 115-0503LH
Our client, a services provider to the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking an experienced fixed plant Maintenance Planner who is well-versed in coaching work management and control to join their team in KZN on a short-term contract with possible extension.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Create and implement the planned maintenance program for all fixed plant on site.
- Specify parts and manpower needs for work to be carried out.
- Identifying and ordering required spares and consumables.
- Conducting risk assessments and inspections.
- Provide mentoring and training with a strong focus on work management and control.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant Artisan Trade Certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in fixed plant / process plant maintenance planning within mining environments.
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance systems.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Preventative maintenance and shutdown planning experience.
- Plant optimization experience.
- Experience providing mentoring and training, particularly in work management and control.
- Applicants must have South African citizenship and currently reside in South Africa.
- 4 month initial contract with possible extension.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.