105 03 08 MNW
Our client, a multinational transport/logistics company, is looking for a Finance Controller to join their team. The primary role of the job is financial reporting for the company by analyzing performance and the company’s financial position, ensuring financial control systems are working optimally and managing the finance team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- To prepare timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments and cash-flow management reports
- Developing and monitoring annual budget
- Regularly present finance reports to measure function performance and guide the function in the right direction, this includes developing and running daily reports and reconciliations
- Responsible for managing stock control process to ensure optimal product levels across the whole network. Setting and monitoring the stock levels, develop and manage daily stock reports and review of daily stock reconciliations
- Producing management accounts including commentaries to assist in timely decision making.
- Developing systems and standard operating processes (SOPs) for finance department and ensure SOPs and systems are being adhered to across the business
- Finance planning and analysis including cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Management of foreign exchange
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll
- Systems reporting
- Manage and comply with local, national government reporting requirements (KRA, KEBS etc.) and tax filings.
- Tax planning and submissions
- To oversee monthly VAT/ withholding tax returns and reconciliations
- To supervise the work of junior team members
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accountin
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Experience in working and implementing with accounting systems.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions