My international client, a leader in the manufacturing industry is in the process of recruiting an OTR Sales Manager to be based in their offices in Dubai.
Primary purpose of the role:
- Drive growth of OTR business in SSA (Sub Saharan Africa) countries
- Accelerate distribution development in SSA countries, accelerate market conversion
- Drive sales force development and specialization
- Co-ordination with other SSA department and cluster leaders
- Provide and ensure standardization of systems, programs, know how sharing to support OTR sales organization in SSA
- Collaboration with Emerging Markets management to align PBU strategy with overall PBU strategy
- Creates and consolidates the commercial AOP in cooperation with cluster leaders and ensures that business plans are agreed with each business partner.
- Regularly track the performance of Sales, GP per channel of distribution and customer and ensures AOP actions execution.
- Provide information to the sales-force about their performance and ensures best practices sharing on a continuous basis.
- Achieves, monitors distribution, fleet penetration and management and business growth through distribution optimization, added services, and new markets (or market segments) development where the company currently has low SOM. Implement regional programs on a local level. Monitors fleet visit and product performance tracking in alignment with OTR EM Technical Manager
- Coordinates SSA cluster OTR sales team with MEA, EM and regional EMEA management - Demand Planning, OTR PBU meetings, S&OP process, marketing, supply chain, finance and HR & Sales Ops.
- Full compliance to support programs made available by the company to drive aligned, professional and added value contribution (C4C, ShowPad, EMT4)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Sales Management with multiple brands and channels.
- Marketing concepts in the areas of brand positioning, pricing & promotions
- Financial principles and conventions
- Sales Management principles and CRM
- Automotive technical and systems
- Methods to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- University degree in Economics or Business or related fields
- Master Degree in Economics or Business related fields would be advantageous