Our client a Microfinance organization is currently looking to recruit an Energetic, smart, and resourceful individual with proven experience in Sales and Marketing; to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa working in Africa. The incumbent would need to have a strong sales acumen: CRM, pipeline build and tracking, sales strategies, etc. Segments are consumers, entrepreneurs and SMEs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Sales and marketing experience is essential and ideally in the fintech space, with a track record in electronic distribution (web and apps) but also a call centre, broker network and retail footprint if possible.
- Strong background in terms of digital marketing, social media, reputation management, brand building
- Idea is to challenge the status quo on their brand, CI, marketing strategy, suppliers / partners in their countries of South Africa, Kenya, Ghana and Zambia
- The person must be able to research and construct a business case/strategy to effectively target the correct distribution channels for the chosen customer segments, push sales and retention, measure and improve customer service and support the right recruitment in the countries to deliver on company goals
- Critical is to motivate the teams and agent / broker networks, increase market share and structure the correct incentive plans, fee structures and loyalty programmes to drive desired behaviour
- Must be a natural problem solver and able to work in ambiguous environment of Africa
- In Africa, change and driving new ideas are often difficult with staff, agents/brokers, customers and suppliers. This person has to be able to think out the box and take people along with him/her.
- The candidate must be able to put an actual plan together backed up by research, a feasibility, metrics and achievable goals
- This person has to be creative but also very structured.
- Financial services experience is essential
- A Relevant business Degree
- JHB based but Africa travel might be required at times
- Reporting to Group Head of Business Development
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.