Reference Number: 001 2403 SV
The Account Manager must strategically manage important customers and is responsible for developing, maintaining and growing key customer accounts through an effective account management process incorporating the customers’ strategic requirements with value propositions from the company. The role is equal parts managing the company’s relationship in order to grow their overall market share, increase share of wallet, and drive customer loyalty, and managing information flow to and from their internal stakeholders to align the customer approach and understanding. This role will be handling the following regions: Lydenburg, Steelpoort and Burgersfort.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- All employees and workers are required to conduct themselves in accordance with the company’s EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; their people, the environment we work in, their customers and suppliers.
- Create and manage a detailed Account Business Plan for each account, which sets out the future business growth of the account by aligning the organizations to co-create long term value within the relationship.
- Develop relationships within both internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective engagement across all levels to ensure that identified value is captured.
- Ensure that the value delivered by all the company’s offering is understood by the relevant customer stakeholders at all levels as it applies to them.
- Measure the performance of the customer account against the expectations of the plan and adjust wherever necessary through effective and decisive action.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Advanced diploma or bachelor's degree in business, mining and/or engineering
- 5-10 years work experience, with at least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Mine Overseer certificate of competence will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Sandvik products and/or services and their applications will be an added advantage
- A valid driver’s license
- Business development and sales experience with demonstrated growth results
- High sense of identifying and delivering value
- Goal driven and have a track record of achieving those great results through teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and successfully execute a plan to achieve a desired outcome
- A high level of initiative, drive, and determination to set targets and achieve goals through exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key consideration in the selection for this position
- Physical and medical ability to work in a mining environment
- Permanent position
- Market related salary
- Traveling to key customer sites will be required
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.