107 17 03 MW
Our client, a multinational solar energy company operating throughout Africa, is seeking a Solar Technical Manager to join their team in Mauritius.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tracking schedules and quality control of deliverables
- Oversight of preliminary site visits and technical inspection reports
- Assistance from the Sales Manager in the establishment of the technical and commercial offer and the strategy associated with implementing.
- Customer contact point on technical topics
- Oversight of preliminary analyses of technical and financial specifications (CDC)
- Develop a reading grid of the main technical elements of the Technical CoC.
- Participation in the development of a technical, financial, and commercial approach strategy on a file based on technical experts (region or metropolis)
- Ensure technological intelligence to anticipate opportunities with development.
- Supervising the implementation of the execution files with the various BE, The meeting, Madagascar, Mauritius
- Participating in the coordination of construction with the Director of Construction
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of renewable products and services
- Knowledge of project management
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions