Our client, a world-leading drink and brewing company renowned for their beers is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in the Ivory Coast. The Sales Manager will be within the commercial policy framework, along with guaranteeing achievement or even exceed volume, market share and execution; activate targets of the company’s brands at points of sale through the operational management of a team of Trade Marketing Representatives and through optimal management of its region and its customers.
- Coach their team and our partners’ teams on tools and methods whilst ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s business processes and policies.
- Evaluate and challenge the real performance of team members, as well as strict compliance with rules and procedures to ensure good efficiency in the field.
- Develop the potential of the team through technical and behavioural skills.
- Increase the presence and commercial momentum of the company’s products among national / regional customers and enforce them in all points of sale within the region.
- Negotiate and manage the visibility and promotional planning of clients via their team: monitoring of national operations, negotiations and setting up of regional operations while respecting the PNL of the account.
- Work in close collaboration with Trade Marketing to achieve annual objectives by key account, by creating best practices and participating in the development of trade policy (promotional quantities and quality of the establishment).
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to achieve annual targets for the execution and activation of the company’s brands within points of sale and particularly focusing on modern channels.
- Develop customer knowledge to better manage customer turnover in synergy with the key account - Customer business review.
- Acquire and have their team acquire an organization allowing them to optimize all the means at their disposal (tools, sector, time).
- Respect and management of allocated budgets, company procedures and policies.
- Competitive intelligence and recommendation strength.
- Postgraduate degree (ideally Master’s).
- Business background.
- GMS / CHR field experience at influential Bars / nightclubs.
- 2/3 years transversal experience in a head office function (asset).
- Experience in management and / or work group management.
- Marketing and Trade Marketing knowledge.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, electronic messaging).
- Sense of analysis and recommendation.
- Initiative, ability to drive change.
- Rigor and organization.
- Stress management, particularly with commercial pressure.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.