Reference Number: 005 3031 SV
The Key Accounts Manager is a key driver in the development, implementation, and review of key account strategies with a focus on the Africa market. The role will be responsible for maintaining key accounts as well as responsible for organic annual growth targets set out by management across these accounts. They will develop essential relationships across a variety of functions within key accounts to proactively engage with these customers, identify new opportunities for growth and ensure consistent communication.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Sales: Accurate forecasting (essential); confidently engage with senior level client contacts to drive conversations to enterprise sale.
- Strategic Perspective: Identify and develop strategically beneficial relationships with key clients, partners, industry, and government bodies; keep updated on global and local market trends and competitor activity and provide insight and recommendations to the SLT on resultant opportunities or threats to the company.
- Client Management and Reporting: Contribute with feedback to the Regional Manager and department managers from time to time on licensing structure opportunities and enhancement.
- Miscellaneous: Some travel – domestic, international and mine site – will be required
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mining industry experience
- Minimum 10 years’ strategic management and sales experience
- Advanced diploma or bachelor's degree in business, mining and/or engineering is advantageous
- High caliber negotiation skills
- Extensive CRM experience
- Demonstrated successful sales record
- Relevant sales methodology training
Travelling to key customer sites will be required
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.