Our client is seeking an exceptional, energetic, dynamic and talented Creditors Controller, to join their finance team at their offices in Durbanville, to support of the accountancy function and financial controls as well as assist with the monthly Management Reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bills captured correctly with all required VAT info on the original supplier invoice.
- Payments made on a Quote or Pro-forma invoice and ensuring the VAT invoice are received
- Keep record of credit notes and over payments that should be deducted from new invoice’s payments.
- Ensure invoices paid within the supplier’s payment terms for discount where applicable.
- Complete credit applications.
- Monthly reconciliations of suppliers, petty cash, bank, Paycard and 3G.
- Adhoc accounting journals when needed.
- Paycards (Petty Cash): Load funds on the Standard Bank Paycards when requested.
- Manage Paycards to ensure that cards are cancelled/re-ordered/renewed when necessary.
- Send out the GL and Income Statement for each Business unit after the month-end management reports have been finalised.
- Identify departments where there is a large deviation between the actual vs budgeted/projected figures.
- Matric/Grade 12
- 5+ years relevant Creditors experience
- Relevant accounting qualification would be advantageous