Our client within the NPO space is seeking a Technical Project Analyst to represent them in Senegal as they work to achieve their mission of creating digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of poverty.
They work with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first and they have supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Building mHealth systems using the companies flagship mHealth platform, using the applications building tools
- Building out mHealth applications, bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications
- Developing of software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities
- Data analysis and development of data analysis tools and reports to ensure that the information gathered by our mobile tool is meaningful and actionable to our partners
- Technical documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ Years of full-time work experience
- Professional fluency in oral and written English & French
- Must have worked on at least one software development project through its life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of DHIS2
- Experience with Python, XML, MySQL or other relational databases
- Agile project management experience
- Experience with quantitative data management
- Business analysis experience
- This a 12-month fixed-term contract.
*Please note you should send a copy of your CV in English to be considered for the role.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.