Our client an International construction and integrated remote services company is looking for an experienced Project Director who will be responsible for all work of the site organization related to the construction of the Design & Build Contract, including safety, quality assurance, program controls, delivery and assurance of the works, contract administration and cost management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage weekly and monthly progress dashboard/reports/presentations, assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project
- Anticipate, plan, execute and measure operational and business risk mitigation including those impacting the overall region project portfolio
- Exercising independent and professional judgment in solving problems, coordinating, and illustrating issues as they relate to schedule and cost.
- Lead cross functional prioritization of contract requirements, drive process adherence and team coordination between functions
- Drive Productivity with outage focused initiative implementation during the preparation & execution phases.
- Drive project and portfolio level revenue, margin, cash pacing, cost control tracking and reporting system/process and implement it with a purpose to report and control variance and improve financial position of project(s)
- Ensure contractual revenue recognition terms are met and paced to business
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Communicate with the Client’s Representative to illustrate and advise actual verses planned progress.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor's, or advanced Degree, in architecture, engineering, project management or a related field
- At least fifteen (15) years' experience in construction including remote site African countries
- At least ten (10) years' experience in design and build project planning and management
- Experience in Healthcare industry desirable across multiple remote sites concurrently
- Experience in Modular and PEB / Warehouse Building industry desirable but not mandatory
- French speaker.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.