Our client an International Machinery and Equipment Provider is currently looking for a skilled CRC Manager to join their operation in Central Africa. The ideal candidate will be managing a team in the rebuilding and repairs of components in accordance with the OEM, Company and Customer standards, procedures and policies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Adhere to and set the example in following Safe work procedures
- Effective Work in Progress Management
- Continues transfer of skills and knowledge to team members
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on production, revenue, forecasting and manpower utilization
- Effective self and team time management to achieve target completion dates
- Effective communication with team, line manager and customer
- Maintain housekeeping and contamination control standards
- Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time
- Control and maintaining of company assets
- Assist in the creation of and harmonious environment, team building, and training of national staff and other employees as required
- Apply the Company Standards and Values
- Meet the team’s service KPI’s as per the score card
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Minimum 3 years CAT dealer Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of CAT workshop/CRC experience
- Previous Expat working experience will be beneficial.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, SIS)
- CAT components, product and system knowledge
- Strong time and people management skills
- Planning, budgeting and organizational experience
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written reporting
- Ability to perform in team environment
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to perform and meet deadlines and standards in a challenging working environment
- Ability to transfer knowledge and skill through constant on the job training
- Ability to communicate in French will be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.