An innovative and diverse financial services client with an international footprint is currently in search of an equally well-rounded individual to drive, monitor, and analyse the financial performance of the company and minimize financial risks and exposure and to maximize financial results
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish and maintain internal controls to support the companies finance infrastructure.
- Oversee accounting, financial reporting, analysis and preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure that financial policies and procedures are compliant with professional standards and regulatory requirements
- Identify and manage financial risks and opportunities
- Take ownership of revenue and cost reviews, and closure of all outstanding items
- Monthly analysis and review of the balance sheet
- Monthly forecasting of cash outflows and balance sheet closing balances
- Present financial reporting and potential risk areas to Business Unit Managers
- Drive continuous improvement and the simplification and standardization of business processes
- Support Business Unit Managers to review, measure and report on actual budgets and forecasting in order to provide feedback and advise on deviating performance
- Relevant university degree in accounting and finance
- Registered CA(SA) essential
- 6 - 10 years post articles Senior Management experience and proven experience in Finance Management
- Experience within a Financial Services environment
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Proficiency in Accounting software
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only
. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.