An innovative and diverse financial services client with an international footprint is currently in search of an individual to manage, lead and deliver internal and external projects within the defined scope, quality, agreed cost, and agreed timelines to achieve the anticipated benefits and customer satisfaction.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Define, document and control the scope of all projects
- Develop and maintain Project Management Plans detailing how the project will be managed, ensuring that the project is governed by best practice in relation to:
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Document Control and
- Project Reporting
- Create project structures and outline clear roles and responsibilities for all work streams and sub-projects, where applicable
- Ensure that global standard project management processes and tools are used to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Schedule and lead stakeholder meetings and workshops, both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain an effective communications plan for all Project Management stakeholders to ensure proactive communications, and performance reporting.
- Develop and maintain a quality management system that will ensure continuous project improvement
- Ensure formal closure of projects with review/lessons learned meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant business related Qualification
- Project Management qualification i.e. PRINCE 2 or PMBoK
- 5 - 10 years’ experience as a Senior Project/Programme Manager managing large, complex implementation projects and programmes
- Working in a consulting or professional services environment
- Experience in Project Management lifecycle processes and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and portfolio management practices and methodologies using and implementing agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data, and present it in accessible formats
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Financial knowledge along with a highly developed understanding of project processes and tools
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only
. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.