Training Manager (Mining/ OEM / Surface Equipment / MQA / Opencast) – Northern Cape
: 100 RR
Responsible for the management, coordination and execution of all Training and Training administration, in line with the Operating Group current and future skills requirements and Workplace Skills Plans.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage the delivery of Training and Development programmes and Plans, as scheduled.
- Ensure that all training and training material is aligned with MQA requirements & Client SOP’s.
- Manage training administration: ensure that a proper, up to date administration and filing system is established and maintained.
- Coaching and development of Instructors on OEM training, MQA training material facilitation and assessment processes.
- Ensure that all training data is captured accurately and timeously on SAP.
- Ensure that the site training matrix is generated and accurately maintained, with up-to-date info at all times.
- Supervise the performance of Instructors.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Responsible for the maintenance of effective internal and external customer and client relations.
- Responsible for helping line managers and Instructors to solve specific training problems, either on a one-on-one basis, or in groups.
- Revision of training programs as required, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Responsible for ensuring training material is developed and accredited in line with the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Implementation and management of an administrative system in line with MQA requirements.
- Registered Assessor, Moderator (preferably with MQA),
- Facilitator/Train the Trainer
- Qualified EDT Practitioner, or any other relevant teaching qualification
- N. Dip or Degree in HR/HRD Management will be a strong advantage
- At least 5 years’ related work experience in Training, in an Opencast Mining environment
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory/management level role in a Training Department
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, i.e. skills development, SAQA framework, labour law, etc.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Clean criminal record
- Must be fluent in English, Afrikaans and preferably also Tswana
Benefits and Contractual information:
- CAT 777 Dump Trucks
- Bell B30 & B50 ADT’s
- Cat M14 Graders
- Komatsu 876 Graders
- Komatsu PC 3000 Excavators/Face Shovels
- Cat D9 & D10 Dozers
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual package
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.