Reference Number: 140-0305LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Management Accounting Superintendent who is either a qualified CA or in the process of completing their CA qualification, to join their team on site in Limpopo.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Day to day oversight of the management accounting team.
- Coordinating annual forecasting, budgeting and planning processes.
- Reporting on all financial and management accounting activities.
- Overseeing the preparation of management accounting reports.
- Ensuring cost projection, performance and impact analysis is included in planned data.
- Input into risk analysis.
- Assisting in preparation of exco and board meeting packs.
- Providing mentoring and training of subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B. Compt (Hons) Accounting / CTA.
- Chartered Accountant qualification (complete or in process).
- 10 years previous management accounting experience within the mining sector including 5 years direct accounting experience.
- Public accounting firm experience preferred.
- SAP experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- South African citizenship and current residence in South Africa required.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.