Our client, a global leading Original Equipment Manufacturer is currently looking for a Financial Business Analyst and Service Controller to join their operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing large amounts of data, discover issues and also raise timely red flags. They will analyze, troubleshoot, evaluate and publish in-depth analyses to support strategic and tactical decision-making by Sales and Marketing Team. They will constantly be looking for improvements in analyzing and understanding data and reporting.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinate with PSD team and provided Monthly OR and OI forecast for PSD division including neighboring countries (Namibia – Botswana- Mozambique – Zimbabwe).
- Supporting the PSD team by providing accurate, relevant financial analysis and regular updates on Sales Vs forecasts.
- Provide support as required to sales reps, product support and marketing managers on pricing, sales, campaigns etc.
- Provide in depth details on monthly forecast of workshop jobs.
- Responsible for Customer data management and Business intelligence in relation to each customer’s total fleet size, total potential, sales & service Revenue, customer share, market potential etc.
- Responsible for updating parts prices annually accordingly to the annual price adjustment of the company and assist Sales and Marketing team in Price implementation & updates.
- Provide the parts price list to each B2B customers in their respective formats as and when requested by such customers.
- Responsible to do monthly Service Contracts invoicing and ensure related service jobs are closed at the time of invoicing.
- Establish Standard Cost of Labor for each contract year on year according to the company’s group policy and ensure proper booking of labor hours in all service contracts with aim to have Zero service variance.
- In charge of further development of reporting with the design of procedures, processes and structures in the field of controlling and Work closely with Business Controlling team on Service Contracts Business reporting.
- Performing as an active member of PSD Management Meetings.
- Being proactive and intensive support of internal and external customers.
- To analyze, report and suggest improvements in the way we work in collaboration with the business.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- University degree in Economics, Finance, and/or Business Management.
- 5 + Years of Relevant experience in finance and controlling and Business Analysis is must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP systems like BPCS, M3.
- Have experience with doing analysis in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Have relevant technical experience to analyze complex datasets from Excel, Sql, PowerPoint and analytical/visualization tools.
- Competitive annual package.
- Permanent employment opportunity.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Consultant - Francophone Africa
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions