CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Nature and Scope
- Performing valuation and financial analyses to assist in decision making;
- Performing investment appraisal using various techniques and methodologies;
- Preparing and analyzing financial models and financial statements;
- Developing and drafting term sheets for transactions in line with customer’s request and the Bank’s evaluation;
- Drafting teaser presentations and information memorandums for clients;
- Managing the evolution of the department’s pipeline;
- Evaluating scope of work, terms of reference and managing the selection process of consultants for the due diligence exercises;
- Attending Internal (PAC, CRECO, etc.) & external meetings on behalf of the department;
- Responsible for driving the department’s investor outreach and network;
- Liaising with relevant departments in communicating queries and obtaining feedback to clients;
- Any other duties assigned by the director of the department.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Capital raising for corporate and government agencies;
- Capital allocation across competing projects;
- Growth strategies including mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate restructuring including divestitures, privatizations, disposals, and spin offs;
- Company valuations;
- Due diligence reviews;
- reaching key stakeholders and disseminating information about the Bank;
- Preparation of investor pitches and project documents.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University backed up by appropriate experience of at least 5 years;
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments;
- Demonstrated organizational capabilities, including ability to manage workload with limited supervision to attain goals.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 09th July 2021
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.