A leading OEM company is seeking someone who’s objective for PSD and TLD is to coordinate and support activities to optimize all External Warehouse inventory planning & stocking. You will support the team of External warehouse people with analysis, identifying and implementing actions, follow-up on progress and reporting results.
You must be a strong team player with excellent relationship-building skills, a positive attitude and commitment to all areas of aftermarket are essential to the job. You must have the ability to work independently and have great communication skills both in speech and writing and use the network around you to achieve results. They should have analytical thinking skills to identify areas that need improvement. They will report to Regional Business Line Manager – PSD
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure all External Warehouse are well-organized & parts stores
- Provide assistance and necessary training to Warehouse Operatives and secure that the company has the right people (personality, knowledge & experience and capacity to grow) and that they are sufficiently trained and supported
- Attend warehouse responsibilities and perform physical audits on all external warehouses when required
- Ensure warehouse operational reports are maintained and are accurate
- Plan and perform annual stock take
- Assist in growing the revenue in the region by identifying potential growth areas
- Implement actions to solve process and system issues that are causing low or excess stock at External Warehouses
- Work closely with Regional Inventory Optimization Experts and Demand Planning Experts and provide analysis to support External warehouse stock optimization
- Review External warehouses stock for proactive redistribution to the global or regional distribution centers and support redistribution activities
- Review & Analyze the month-end External Warehouse stock and follow up on anomalies
- Analyze and implement Replenishment Policy for the External Warehouses
- Responsible for securing timely execution of the External warehouse demand planning process
- Review flagged demand in External warehouses
- Provide monthly report updates as required by PSD and TLD & Customer Care Manager
Benefits and Contractual information:
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration, Supply chain/Logistics, Marketing or Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- 6-8 Years of experience in Warehouse & inventory management
- Experience with inventory management systems and/or ERP systems like BPCS, M3 and GIM.
- Background in spare parts & Rock drilling tools management
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in Sales & Operations Planning, end-to-end supply chain management involving distribution, forecasting, inventory management, and project management.
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.