Engineering Supervisor (Smelter / Spiral Plant / Maintenance / 2.6.1 Appointment) – North West, South Africa
: 102 RR
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- This position reports to the Operations Superintendent and the Key Performance Indicators includes:
- Perform inspections in accordance with the Mine Health and Safety Act regulations, manufacturing, and Company standards.
- Responsibilities and duties as per 2.6.1 Legal Appointment
- Investigations and Planning of all maintenance related tasks
- Report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery, facilitate RCFA process.
- Develop, modify, construct, and install related equipment required for the safe operation of all engineering equipment.
- Supervision and management of multi-disciplined maintenance team
- Ensure personal and teams’ adherence and compliance to Security and Company’s SHEQ objectives
- Work overtime, standby and be available for callouts should the need arise.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A completed N6 Engineering Certificate
- Qualified Electrical Trade Certificate through a recognized Institution
- 5 years’ experience in a Plant environment
- Proven Spiral Plant Experience
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Must be computer literate.
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Salary
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Consultant - Francophone Africa
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions