Our client is a leading OEM who requires an Area Manager for the Western Limb Region. Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified geography to achieve established sales targets.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage a team of front-line sales staff, actively involved in the field with salespeople and customers.
- May also have own sales territory or portfolio of customers for which they serve as the designated salesperson, in some cases assigned to manage specific distributor relationships.
- Manage Rock Tools Cost Per Metre (CPM) contracts ensuring that monthly drill rate adjustments and provision calculations are adhered to.
- Play the hybrid sales or relationship management/manager role.
- Establish sales goals in own geography via effective management of the assigned sales team, and by maintaining an active presence with customers in the market.
- Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategy as required by management.
- Take accountability for management of budgets and forecasts (including A&S costs).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering, Business Administration or Business Economics
- At least 4 years middle management experience
- At least 3 years mining operations experience
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Experience in trackless underground/surface mining environment
- Strong stock management skills
- Solid budget forecast process knowledge and experience
- Business English proficiency
- Entrepreneurial business experience
- Physical & medical ability to serve in an underground mining environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Permanent role
- May be required to travel extensively
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.